Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nathan's first taste of baby food! He seemed to like it even though he made a funny face at first, and he keep trying to grab the spoon. It was a family affair with the boys all trying to help.













Nathan's bath time.




Look at those rolls!


















Nathan's scalp has been really dry so I put some lotion on it and it really added some body to his hair!
















































































Owen in the snow.























































Having fun at the Children's Museum.


















































4 comments:

Danielle O. said...

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the match advice, we are missing all of you. We LOVE the pictures and can't get over Nathan's curly hair! and those rolls!! Luke would love to see the boys on skype anytime soon and Dave mentioned the ezcema that Nathan might have. When Luke had the ezcema on his head he would always bleed from itching so much, so we went to a pediatric derm and he said to not wash his hair often and to use dove soap if we did and rub vaseline on his scalp after. Nathan has more hair than Luke did but you could try it out I guess. Greasy head is better than itchy head.(if you try it just beware of vaseline stains everywhere)! He also used a higher dose of the cortizone cream for a little while. Just thought I would let you know in case you didn't have any other ideas. Take care!

Ty * April said...

Holy Cow! Your kids are growing up fast. I still remember when you were pregnant with Connor. :) Love the pictures and being able to catch up with you. I want to go to that pumpkin patch. I love the driveway to your house, especially in your fall pictures. Beautiful! Glad to be able to keep up with you. I send Jade an invite to ours. Hopefully we will get to see you in person soon!

inbeccascloset said...

Wow!!!It is great to see your family, I can't believe how big your boys are becoming... I just showed Mitch a different blog and he was amazed. Can't wait to share yours with him.

Trisha said...

What a cute baby. The chubbier the baby, the cuter I think. I just want to pinch those little cheeks.

Gosh look at all the snow you guys have. I don't miss the snow at all. It's only been about 60 degrees here!

We miss you guys. Take care